Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Cullen's Quotes

"I've got so much to do! Go play with Edward. I have to get to work." Alice Cullen

 "Esme sacrificed her second-best silver service to keep the little monster entertained." Rosalie Cullen

“Don’t get your family slaughtered for pride.” Carlisle Cullen

“I never hurt Grandpa or Sue or Billy. I love humans. And wolf-people like my Jacob.” Nessie Cullen

"try to find Alistair and tell him what happened. I'd hate to think of him hiding under a rock for the next decade." Carlisle Cullen

"Hard to feel confident when you're surrounded by horse-sized wolves." Emmett Cullen

“I don’t think so. You’re just not that good an actress.” Alice Cullen

“So forgive me, and try to be satisfied with being the superhero of the day.” Alice Cullen

“It’s just been my experience that some kinds of working relationships are better motivated by fear than by monetary gain.” Jasper Cullen

"She's going to be the most spoiled half-vampire in existence." Alice Cullen

No comments:

Post a Comment