Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Combined Quotes

This is for quotes that have more than one person talking in it. I put them together, because apart they wouldn't make as much sense.

Jacob: "But I am a werewolf, and he is a vampire."
Bella: "And I'm a Virgo!"

Bella: "I hate you, Jacob Black."
Jacob: "That's good. Hate is a passionate emotion."
Bella: "I'll give you passionate, murder, the ultimate crime of passion."

Emmett: "Fall down again, Bella?"
Bella: "No, Emmett. I punched a werewolf in the face."

Edward: "Alice doesn't need anyone's help."
Alice: "Overprotective fool."

Jacob: "The worse part is knowing what would have been."
Bella: "What might have been."
Jacob: "No. I'm exactly right for you, Bella."

Bella: "My personal sun. You balanced out the clouds nicely for me."
Jacob: "The clouds I can handle. But I can't fight with an eclipse."

Edward: "Help me stop it, help me stop this from happening."
Jacob: "How? By offering my stud services?"

Bella: "I know, I'm scary-looking."
Jacob: "Thing-from-the-swamp scary."

Leah: "Mom dropped him a lot when he was a baby."
Jacob: "On his head, apparently."
Leah: "He used to gnaw on the crib bars, too."

Edward: "Take the baby."
Jacob: "Throw it out the window."

Jacob: "Bella will be in pain?"
Edward: "Like you've shoved a white-hot branding iron down her throat!"

Bella: “So there are real werewolves? With the full moon and silver bullets and all that?”
Jacob: “Real. Does that make me imaginary?”

Bella: “Now you know. No one’s ever loved anyone as much as I love you.”
Edward: “You’re almost right. I know of just one exception.”

Bella: "I can't keep it up if I'm even the slightest bit distracted."
Edward: "I'll be good."

Bella: "We have plenty of time to work on it."
Edward: "Forever and forever and forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment