Friday, September 11, 2009

Bella's Quotes

"Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved."

"When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end."

"It was too green - an alien planet."

"I would be the new girl from the big city, a curiosity, a freak."

"Paler than me, the albino.

"About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him-and I didn't know how dominant that part might be-that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."

"I made the Cowardly Lion look like the terminator."

"Mike, who was taking on the qualities of a golden retriever, walked faithfully by my side to class."

"They're all very attractive."

"My stomach did frightened little flips at the thought of sitting next to him again."

"He looked like he'd just finished shooting a commerical for hair gel."

"I grimaced at him, resisting the impulse to stick out my tongue like a five-year-old, and looked away."

"My face is so easy to read-my mother always calls me her open book."

 "I had enough trouble not falling down when the ground was dry."

"I knew I was eager to get to school because I would see Edward Cullen. And that was very, very stupid."

"I was well aware that my league and his league were spheres that did not touch."

"I was consumed by the mystery Edward presented. And more than a little obsessed by Edward himself."

"No one else was as aware of Edward as I always was."

"Today I was worse than usual because my head was so filled with Edward."           

"Interesting...and brilliant...and mysterious...and perfect...and beautiful...and possibly able to lift full-sized vans with one hand."


"I didn't get my balance problems from my mother."

"Stupid, shiny Volvo owner."

"But I'm tired of trying to stay away from you, Bella."

"I didn't feel like mentioning that my stomach was full - of butterflies."

 "Where you are is the right place for me."

"You are... well, not exactly the love of my life, because I expect to love you much longer than that. The love of my existance."

"How do you swallow all your fears and trust someone else with every imperfection and fear that you have?"

"Jacob was right. He'd been right all along. He was mor than just my friend. That's why it was so impossible to tell him goobye - because I was in love with him. Too. I loved him much more than I should, and yet, still nowhere near enough."

"Physically, there's nothing I want more than you. More than food or water or oxygen."

"You can't make me go somewhere you won't be, that's my definition of hell."

"Why didn't anyone ever try to kill me when I wanted to die?"

"I think it's too late for that, Jake. How can we be friends, when we love each other like this?"

"It's a good thing you're bulletproof. I'm going to need that ring. It's time to tell Charlie."

"I wanted him like I wanted air to breathe. Not a choice-a necessity."

"Did you know that 'I told you so' has a brother, Jacob? His name is 'Shut the hell up.'"

"My life and his were twisted into a single strand. Cut one, and you cut both.

"So I would definitely have to learn how to hunt before I saw her. My stranger baby."

"I guess my brain will never work right. At least I'm pretty."

"It was the first time anyone had ever applied the word graceful to me in my entire life...or, well, existence anyway."

"I was more worried about the forest getting hurt."

"My mouth felt like four o'clock on a June afternoon in Death Valley."

"Let's go hunt some stinking herbivores."

"My old mind hadn't been capable of holding this much love. My old heart had not been strong enough to bear it."

"No magic visions, no formidable offensive abilities like, oh, shooting lightning bolts from my eyes or something? Nothing helpful or cool at all?"

"I was just thinking-today is the first and last day of forever."

"It was a place where anyone could believe magic existed."

"Not many people get every single thing they want, plus all the things they didn't think to ask for, in the same day."

"If I don't kill Charlie tonight, I'll consider forgiving you for this."

"I'd actually made it through the whole day without hurting Charlie. All by myself. I must have a superpower!"

"It was like I had been born to be a vampire."

"I had found my true place in the world, the place I fit, the place I shined."

“The days were not long enough for me to get my fill of adoring my daughter.”

“The nights did not have enough hours to satisfy my need for Edward.”

“I felt not like stone but ice. For the first time since I’d been reborn a vampire, I felt cold.”

“It’s over. We’ve all been sentenced to die.”

“We'd stared at each other all night, staring at what neither of us could live through losing: the other.”

“We would fight, they would fight, and we all would die.”

“The whole imprinted-werewolf-gives-the-object-of-his-imprinting-whatever-she-wants thing was getting old pretty fast.”

“It was not going to be the end of the world. Just the end of the Cullens. The end of Edward, the end of me.”

"Happiness expanded like an explosion inside me-so extreme, so violent that I wasn't sure I'd survive it."

"I lifted my head and kissed him with a passion that might possibly set the forest on fire."

“I would always be just Bella to him and that was a relief.”

“You are fairly ideal in every way.”

“But most significant in this tidal wave of happiness was the surest fact of all” I was with Edward. Forever.”

“As a general rule, I didn’t pull away. Okay, it was more than a general rule. This was a first.”

"And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever."

"You know, your mood swings are kind of giving me whiplash."

"It's almost worth getting sick to miss Gym."

"My mom always says I was born thirty-five years old and that I get more middle-aged every year."

"I was completely absorbed, except for one small part of my mind that wondered what Edward was doing now, and trying to imagine what he would be saying if he were here with me."

"But I really did like Jacob. He was someone I could easily be friends with."

"Without the dark we would never see the stars."

"Of course I love you—and there’s nothing you can do about it!"

"I was sitting in my room, researching vampires. What was wrong with me?"

"My primary motivation behind buying a car, despite the scarcity of my funds, was that I refused to be driven around town in a car with red and blue lights on top. Nothing slows down traffic like a cop."

"Good luck tended to avoid me."

"How come you aren’t strapped to a gurney like the rest of us?"

"I didn’t want to get into the safety hazards that dancing presented, so I quickly made new plans."

"I tried to be crafty as I hid my horror."

"So you are trying to irritate me to death? Since Tyler’s van didn’t do the job?"

"His voice was like melting honey. I could imagine how much more overwhelming his eyes would be."

"It was like the first day of school all over again."

"It does great in a collision."

"I hoped that young Jacob was as yet inexperienced around girls, so that he wouldn’t see through my sure-to-be-pitiful attempts at flirting."

"Reckless in Forks—now there was a hopeless proposition."

"Who would want to ride a motorcycle here? It would be like taking a sixty-mile-per-hour bath."

"It’s not my fault you’re a freak."

             

         

No comments:

Post a Comment