Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Jacob's Quotes

"When you see her, suddenly it's not the earth holding you here anymore. She does. And nothing matters more than her. And you would do anything for her, be anything for her."

"But I'll never see anyone else, Bella. I only see you. Even when I close my eyes and try to see something else."

"My clothes don't just pop in and out of existence when I change-I have to carry them with me while I run. Pardon me for keeping my burden light."

"Until your heart stops beating, Bella, I'll be here-fighting. Don't forget that you have options."

"Don't you think you ought to know how you feel - just so that it doesn't take you by surprise someday when it's too late and you're a married vampire?"

"I'll be your friend, Bella. I won't ask for more than that."   

"If the world was the way it was supposed to be, if there were no monsters and no magic..."

"But I would have been healthier for you. Not a drug; I would have been the air, the sun."

"Wrong. Sick. Borrowing Bella for the weekends and then returning her Monday morning like a rental movie? So messed up."

"Instead of being the A/V dweeb about to ask the head cheerleader to the prom, I was the finished-second-place werewolf about to ask the vampire's wife to shack up and procreate. Nice."

"Why do you always have to love the wrong things, Bella?"

"You know how to drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool."

"I'll never be a part of your family, Bella. I could have been. I would have been good there. But that was just a distant future that died long before it had a chance to live."

"I wasn't going to be able to fall in love like a normal person. Not when I was bleeding over someone else."

"How many times had I imagined her naked?"

"A million steel cables all tying me to one thing-to the very center of the universe."

"The only sound that could touch me in this endless instant. A frantic pounding, a racing beat... A changing heart."

"Everything inside me came undone as I stared at the tiny porcelain face of the half-vampire, half-human baby. All the lines that held me to my life were sliced apart in swift cuts, like clipping the strings to a bunch of balloons. Everything that made me who I was-my love for the dead girl upstairs, my love for my father, my loyalty to my new pack, the love for my other brothers, my hatred for my enemies, my home, my name, my self-disconnected from me in that second-snip, snip, snip-and floated up into space."

"I gotta say it, Bells. You're a freak show."

"I'm getting older here, Bella. Okay, not technically, but you get the idea."

"That was her. From the very beginning. We had to be together, even then."

(Said to Bella) "After a few minutes, he asked, real quietly, if you turned into an animal too. And I said, 'She wishes she was that cool!'"

"Bella, things are different with us now, but you'll always be my best friend, and I'll always love you. But I'll love you the right way now There's finally a balance. We both have people we can't live without."

“Say what you want, I still think Dracula One and Dracula Two are creep-tacular.”

"Is dymentia one of your symptoms?"

"Another legond claims that we descended from wolves-and that the wolves are our brothers still."

"You never know when they might get too hungry to resist."

"So do you think we're a bunch of superstitious natives or what?"

"I’m Jacob Black. You bought my dad’s truck."

"I don’t think a tank could take out that old monster."

"I guess I just violated the treaty."

 "Speak of the devil and the devil shall appear."                   

No comments:

Post a Comment