Friday, September 11, 2009

Edward's Quotes

"Never be afraid to tell me how you feel, Bella. If this is what you need...you are my first priority."

"You know why I have to say no, you know that I want you, too."

"You make me feel like a villain in a melodrama - twirling my mustache while I try to steal some poor girl's virtue."

"And now look what's become of you! Trying to seduce a vampire."

"Isabella Swan? I promise to love you forever - every single day of forever. Will you marry me?

"You know, Jacob, if it weren't for the fact that we're natural enemies and that you're also trying to steal away the reason for my existence, I might actually like you."

"So you seduced your all-too-willing husband. That's not a capital offense."

"I don't care about anything but keeping her alive. If it's a child she wants, she can have it. She can have half a dozen babies. Anything she wants. She can have puppies, if that's what it takes."

"Did you want to stay in the country? Or were you planning to continue on to Canada this afternoon?"

"Jacob isn't suffering. Though I might be willing to change his condition."

"Maybe I'm hoping she'll get irritated and rip your head off."

"It's just because he tastes better than the rest of us."

"Just a few seconds more, Bella. Then she'll go annoy someone else."

"No, I don't care if you bite Jacob. That's fine."

“I couldn’t let you walk away from me. It hurt just to imagine it."

“Yes. They’ve given up. Like all bullies, they’re cowards underneath the swagger.”

“I heard you. How? How did you do that?”

"We're just lucky it was the pillows and not you."

"I saved your life-I don't owe you anything."

"Its better if we're not friends. Trust me."

"But I'm tired of trying to stay away from you, Bella."

"I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly."

"What if I'm not a superhero? What if I'm the bad guy?"

"Let's you and I not push poor Mike any further this week. We don't want him to snap."

"You don't seem seventeen."

"Don't be offended, but you seem to be one of those people who just attract accidents like a magnet. So...try not to fall into the ocean or anything, all right?"

"You think I lifted a van off you?"

"Bella, it’s not my fault if you are exceptionally unobservant."

"I said it would be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t want to be."

"I think your friends are angry with me for stealing you."

"I’m just going to do what I want now, and let the chips fall where they may."

"I’ve never been in an accident, Bella — I’ve never even gotten a ticket. Built-in radar detector."

"For almost ninety years I’ve walked among my kind, and yours… all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren’t alive yet."

"You are a terrible actress — I’d say that career path is out for you."

"Alice had a little bit too much fun fabricating evidence."

"No blood, no foul."

"So you faint at the sight of blood?"

"You scared me for a minute there. I thought Newton was dragging your dead body off to bury it in the woods."

"Do I dazzle you?"   

No comments:

Post a Comment