Wednesday, September 16, 2009

People of Forks' Quotes

"Now Sue, she would have made one hell of a wolf. Leah's more of a wolverine." Billy Black

"My little middle-aged child. Luckily, you seem to have found another old soul." Renee (Not from Forks, but didn't fit anywhere else.)

"It's pretty obvious, isn't it? I'm joining your crappy little renegade pack. The vampires' guard dogs." Leah Clearwater

"I'm not sure what they'll do but I wouldn't be wandering the forest alone if I was a leech. It's open season on vamps now." Leah Clearwater

"Prettiest baby I ever saw, including you, kid. Sorry, but it's true." Charlie Swan

"Apparently none of the girls here are good-looking enough for him." Jessica Stanley

"So, did you stab Edward Cullen with a pencil or what?" Mike Newton

"Edward Cullen is staring at you." Jessica Stanley

"The Cullens don't like anybody... well, they don't notice anybody enough to like them. But he's still staring at you." Jessica Stanley

"If I were lucky enough to sit by you, I would have talked to you."  Mike Newton

"I’m no Alice – you’re just predictable." Seth Clearwater

"Oh, joy. Bella’s back." Lauren Mallory  


   

No comments:

Post a Comment